Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 74

Rest Day (haha yea right!)

Warrior Dash

Yesterday my wife and I  did the Warrior Dash run in North Texas.  For anyone not familiar it is a 5k, but it only resembles a normal 5k in length.  Ours had 12 different obstacles including a giant wall that you have to climb using a rope, jumping over fire, swimming across a pond, a mud pit complete with barbed wire to crawl under, and many more.  It was not only the craziest thing I have ever done, but it was also the most fun.  There were a few overweight people out there doing it for fun but mostly it was very fit, inshape people, and when they dropped back, or started walking, or curled up in the fetal position in fear of an obstacle :), I thanked Tony for every pull-up, push-up, and even jump freaking knee tucks, as I ran past them.  I included a couple of pictures mostly for everyones enjoyment, but you should all check out there website, because it really is something you will remember for the rest of your life.
http://www.warriordash.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment