Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 30

Plyo

I dont know if it is just a coincidence or if it is planned but what is amazing being 1/3 of the way through p90x is that one of the big things p90x boasts about is the lack of plateau.  Well I can tell you straight up that they arent lying.  After doing the recovery week last week I really feel like I have advanced as far as flexability goes, but then this morning when we did Plyo for the first time in 13 days I really feel like its the first time I've done it.  My HRM tells me I burned 900 calories!  900 how crazy is that, and I am telling you this I am sore from yesterdays workout but I was so tired from plyo that I forogt about it.  This is truely the reason p90x offers such great results because it is a heavily designed efficeient workout.

Also day 30 is picture day!
I havent gotten the pictures developed yet but what I have looked at so far seems to be a pretty good change.  my stomach is alot flatter and i can see the definition in my muscles.  We also did some measurements and it seem slike everything is shrinking down bti by bit.  Also another plus is that my biceps have increased by about an inch.  All in all it seems like we have had a pretty good journey so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment