Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 38

Back and Biceps

Pull ups and Dumbells...
I increased my weights to 30lb dumbells and tried less reps at a heavier weight, it was tough but I managed to get through all my workouts, except I do my stripped down curls and my 21's with the bands.  Those things can give you a really good workout but you have to make sure you isolate those muscles.  I have continued to improve on my pull ups I am just trying to get 1 more per workout, I am going to start knocking out more chair assisted pullups however.  On a side note I knocked the hell outta my shin doing pullups, basically I came down on the top of my shin, on the chair, and scrapped it all the way down.  This is my first P90X injury, minus my normal ankle pain, so I guess I should count myself lucky that I made it 38 days.

Ab Ripper X
I made some improvements to my ab ripper X also, I have started doing the reps a little faster and I got between 20-25 reps of each workout now which is an improvement because I have always had a tough time with abs.  Now we just have our run when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment