Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 44

Plyometrics

Actual DNA removal
Pyo, Plyo, Plyo, the good thing about plyo...water break the bad thing, everything else.  When I say bad I say it with the upmost reespect because plyo has pushed me beyond limits that I never thought I could even get too.  It is amazing how far you can push your body and all you have to do is push it once because if you are anything like me once you have done non stop double time jump knee tucks, then you can never go back to doing them normal speed.  Thats what I continue to do each plyo workout and it is the one that gets my heart rate into the 190 zone.  today I burned 950 calories but I only maxed out at 190 bpm 1 and 2 beats slower than normal, but hey maybe I am just getting in better shape.  I also used the same strategy on the easier workouts that I did with kenp...intensify!!!  so this workout I ended up with a continually higher heart rate throught the workout.  I felt like I was going to pass out a couple of time and I had some serious DNA removal, and all in all I think it was a great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment