Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 1

Alright so waking up at 6:00 in the morning, putting on running shorts, and working out with Tony Horton didn't really seem like it would be very much fun.  I kind of had the advantage because I have done early morning runs in the past but I am really impressed that Tiera even rolled out of bed!  All in all day 1 was a pretty good workout pull ups of course are brutal but I am really hoping to advance through this program to the point where I can get pound out at least 10.  I don't think working out in the morning is going to be that hard to do throughout the process, but I am definitely going to get pickup a bunch of 5 hour energy, they may take a min to kick in but they seemed to act pretty fast.  I don't know if Tony would approve of 5 hour energy but its the best option I could come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment