Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 23

Happy Birthday to me!  Tiera bought me some Vibram five finger shoes and I was able to use them on my workout today.  I really like way it strengthens your feet and ankles, it really does feel like being barefoot but with the little bit padding that it provides.

Core Synergistics
Merriam Webster defines synergy as : a mutually advantageous conjunction or compatibility of distinct business participants or elements (as resources or efforts)

Well I would say Mr. Horton has been reading his dictionary because core synergistics is a work out that literally uses every muscle that you didn't know you had.  This isn't a workout that use you glamour muscles or a straight cardio,  it is a tough workout that leaves you exhausted in pretty much every muscles in your stomach and upper thighs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment