Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 9

Day 9 of 90, that means we are 1/10 of the way though.  Not what I would call a giant leap but hey its a step in the right direction.  Today was Plyo which is one of my favorite workouts because it is so challenging.  It is tough it makes your legs ache and your whole body sore, but it is exciting so it goes by really quick, plus I am super happy because it is not followed by ab ripper X.  I cant even cough right now without feeling it in my abs.  I found a really cool app called Eat right 90, a guy made this app to couple with the p90x nutrition guide, I really need to put more emphasis into the nutrition guide, because everything I have read says that basically the difference between good results and great results are from following the guide.  So here we are on Day 9 and we are gonna do this thing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment